Sunday, March 29, 2009

Off to Argentina!

As some of you know, Guadalupe and I are having our wedding in La Plata, Argentina on April 4th. She is there already and I leave tomorrow so I won't be posting for the next couple of weeks. I know the blog has been quiet for a while due to preparation for the ceremony but rest assured that when I return, it will have a new vigor. I have piles of gear to review and some surprises on my to do list so do check in after the 13th. Wish us luck and I hope you're looking forward to Gear Talk getting back on track!
Off to Argentina!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

14 comments:

Martin Rye said...

Congratulations there on the wedding and good luck for the big day.

Anders said...

Congratulations!
Good luck on your future journey together.

Anders from Sweden

Mack said...

Congrats Jason! Any backpacking that you two are going to do while you're down there? Cheers, Mark

stourvale walker said...

Congratulations Jason,I pray that God will bless your lives together.

Jason Klass said...

Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye out for any Argentine cans that can be turned into alcohol stoves! ;)

Esdras said...

Argentina, Tango, Piazzolla and a wedding! Congratulations! God bless your lives togather.
Esdras

Eriiik said...

Congratulations from Sweden!
I wish you luck.

seanemery said...

Ya'll have some seriously wonderful nuptials!!!
Happy Times.....
Shug

Jolly Green Giant said...

DON'T DO IT!!!!

:)

Congrats!

George said...

Felicidades!

Anders said...

Welcome home Jason!
Hope that ring doesnt weigh your hand down to much yet;-)

Best regards
Anders from Sweden

Jason Klass said...

Hi Anders,
Don't worry, the ring is titanium. ;)

Anonymous said...

finally the 13th its been so long

Michael Roberts said...

Belated congrats....



Mike from the Great White (actually very green) North.