Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Youtube Channel Hit 1,000 Subscribers Today!

OK, so it's a bit of shameless self promotion but this made my day! Thank you so much to all of you who find some value in what I do. I started out with absolutely zero expectations but the enthusiastic response from you is what has kept me motivated. I truly appreciate your feedback, loyalty, and support. I have some new endeavors on the horizon that I think you will find interesting and I look forward to continuing to engage with all of you in the backpacking community. Cheers!
My Youtube Channel Hit 1,000 Subscribers Today!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Martin Rye said...

Well done Jason. You got 1,000 for creating a great blog. Keep at it as it is appreciated.

Izzy G. said...

Well done.

Anonymous said...

Nice job!
s