Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Visit to Gore-Tex

I just got back from the Gore-Tex Experience More Blogger Summit in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. I not only learned a lot about the technology behind breathable fabrics and all of the testing methods that Gore does but also that there is a lot of misinformation about breathable fabrics out there. Over my next few posts, I'll try to share some videos that will hopefully enlighten people, dispel some myths, and spark some interesting discussions. For now, here is a sneak preview of some of the things that go on behind the scenes at Gore-Tex. Enjoy and stay tuned for more!

My Visit to Gore-TexSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great summary video - I agree it was an eye-opening event and I learned a lot about what goes into making a waterproof breathable product. Oh, nice to meet you too!

Rebecca